When you choose The SALEmaker Team to list your home, you’re choosing seasoned real estate professionals who have years of experience in SELLING homes. In addition, you’ll also get the following added-bonuses as our gift to you.
- A team of 7 fully-licensed agents here to assist you around the clock as you buy or sell your home. Together, The SALEmakers have over 75 years of successful real estate experience.
- Handyman services are provided by a licensed and insured contractor. In the event that your home needs some sprucing up prior to hitting the market, not only have a handyman on call, but access to dozens of professionals that we trust with our own homes.
- Put It There Staging to ensure that your home will not only show well to potential buyers, but that it looks amazing in photographs. This gives you a solid head start on packing, as the stagers will tell you what to take out of a room and where you need to de-clutter.
- Professional photography by a reputable architectural photographer. After the stagers have worked their magic, our hand-picked professional photographer will come to your home with proper lighting and tools for the pictures that will help sell your home
- Our Listing Coordinator, Heather Carroll works hard to ensure that all of the information required for the MLS is turned in and accurate prior to your listing going live. Heather also organizes all appointments and will work directly with the agents showing your home, should any issues arise.
- Meredith Kramer, our Social Media and Marketing Coordinator has the tools necessary to garner high visibility for your home, not only online with sites like Zillow, Realtor.com and Facebook, but through other trusted avenues such as House Trends magazine, Cleveland magazine, postcards and brochures.
- Our Closing Coordinator, Kathy Riordan ensures that all of the documentation needed for a deal to close has been turned in on both the buy side and sell side. She works tirelessly with The SALEmakers, other agents, title companies and loan officers to tie up any loose ends that would otherwise hinder the closing of your home sale.
- We won’t just list your house- we’ll sell The original SALEmakers, Gloria and Meredith Hardington, have been in business for over 40 years because, simply put, they’re the best. As the Team has grown, Gloria has passed on her real estate experiences to the agents. Our clients’ happiness is our success, and we’ve got the awards, accolades and referrals to prove it.