Fairview Park offers living solutions for anybody; first time home buyers, families, empty-nesters and even those in the rental market. With a great school system, a strong community feel, entertainment options galore and beautiful walking and biking trails in the MetroParks, it’s the perfect place to call home.
Fairview Park borders Cleveland to the east, Westlake and North Olmsted to the west, Rocky River to the north and Brook Park to the south, which makes for a quick commute to the airport, downtown, or Lake Erie.
Whether you are looking for a valley view property that overlooks the stunning Cleveland Metroparks, a single family home in the Coffinberry neighborhood area or perhaps the amenities that Fairview’s many townhomes, condos or apartment buildings offer, The SALEmaker Team can help you find your new Fairview Park dream home.
- Coffinberry Estates
- Bain Park
- West Valley
- Valley Forge
Fairview Park is well known for the Metroparks, which serves as the most picturesque backdrop and is host to hiking, biking and walking trails, vast open space, fishing and even golf at the public Big Met and Little Met courses. Dining, shopping and other entertainment options are endless due to the many one-of-a kind small businesses, shops and restaurants that make Fairview great.
- Population: approx. 16,826
- Size: 4.68 Square Miles
- Distance to Downtown Cleveland: 12.6 miles East (20-25 minute drive)
- Distance to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: 5 miles (10-15 minute drive)
- Public Schools: Riverside School (grades K-8); Giles-Sweet Elementary School (grades 1-6); Lewis F. Mayer Middle School (grades 7-8); Fairview High School (grades 9-12)
- Private Schools: St. Angela Merici Catholic School (grades K-8); Messiah Lutheran School (grades K-8); Murton’s Child Development Center (Kindergarten)
Welcome to this charming Cape Cod nestled in Fairview Park’s Coffinberry neighborhood. The park-like setting of the secluded backyard complements the white picket fence...
- 2 full
- 1700 Sq Ft
- .18 Acres
Welcome to 19263 Coffinberry, located in a prestigious Fairview Park neighborhood. This charming brick colonial is truly special, and we’re not just referring to...
- 1 half, 1 full
- 2544 Sq Ft
- 0.1600 Acres