Westlake offers a modern suburban lifestyle with a range of existing and newer neighborhoods. It’s most well-known attraction, Crocker Park, integrates the best of outdoor shopping, culture and modern apartment/townhouse living. Crocker Park not only offers some of the best stores on Cleveland’s West side, but it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. Westlake is also home to plenty of parks and golf courses. Lakewood Country Club offers an exclusive experience for members with its 18-hole golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Bradley Woods Reservation satisfies the need for the outdoors with biking, hiking, and walking trails, picnic areas, and great views of woodland wildlife. Additional recreational activities can be had at the Westlake Recreation Center, Hillard Lakes or Meadowood Golf Course.
Whether your home search takes you to one of Westlake’s many subdivisions, some outfitted with pools, clubhouses and tennis courts, or a modern townhouse on Main Street, let The SALEmaker Team point you in the right direction.
- Capel Vale
- Bur Oak
- Acadia Trace
- The Estates
- Chairman’s Rowe
- King James
- Country Club Estates
- Primrose Estates
- Land’s End
Not only is Westlake the center for West side shopping, dining and entertainment, but it’s also where several major companies have their headquarters: American Greetings, Hyland Software and Nordson to name a few.
Interstate 90 and Highway 20 run through the city, making it convenient to travel to Cleveland and surrounding towns. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is a 20-minute drive away and gives travelers many national and international destinations.
Westlake shares borders with Bay Village, Rocky River, Avon and North Olmsted.
The median home value in Westlake is $250,000, while the median listing price for the current market is around $332,900. Since September of 2014, there has been a steady increase in property values, which experts suggest will only increase in the coming years.
- Population: approx. 32,729
- Size: 15.93 Square Miles
- Distance to Downtown Cleveland: 17 miles West (about 25-30 minutes)
- Distance to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: 8 miles (abut 15-20 minutes)
- Public Schools: Bassett Elementary School (grades K-4); Dover Elementary School (grades K-4); Hilliard Elementary School (grades Preschool-4); Holly Lane Elementary School (grades K-4); Dover Intermediate School (grades 5-6); Lee Burneson Middle School (grades 7-8); Westlake High School (grades 9-12)
- Private Schools: Westshore Montessori School (grades PK-K); Parkside Church (grades PK-K); Montessori Children’s School (grades PK-6); Westlake Montessori School & Childcare Center (K); Le Chaperon Rouge Elementary School (grades K-3); St. Bernadette Catholic School (grades K-8); St. Paul Lutheran School (grades K-8); Westside Christian Academy (grades K-8)
Welcome to this regal Colonial in Westlake’s desirable King James Grant neighborhood. Truly a turn-key home, plenty has been updated by the current owner....
- 1 half, 2 full
- 3012 Sq Ft
- .3670 Acres
SOLD! Beautiful home in the revered Queen Anne’s Gate community on a cul-de-sac street. Look out the expansive Bay window to a spectacular backyard...
- 2 half, 3 full
- 3834 Sq Ft
- .39 Acres
Welcome to this outstanding Century Oaks home. The 27 foot spectacular greets you upon arrival, leading to the elegant living and dining rooms....
- 2 half, 4 full
- 4146 Sq Ft
Don’t miss this brick and stone front Colonial situated on a very private cul-de-sac in Primrose Estates. Custom built with many fine details including...
- 2 half, 2 full
- 5198 Sq Ft
- .34 Acres
Don’t miss this opportunity to be in a custom built free standing Cluster in Westlake’s Acadia Trace development. Four bedrooms, two and a half...
- 1 half, 2 full
- 3841 Sq Ft
This is a truly spectacular all-brick custom colonial in the desirable Estates neighborhood. It is perfect for entertaining and everything has been redone and...
- 2 half, 6 full
- 8826 Sq Ft
- .92 Acres